Parker Global Strategies LLC (PGS) is an alternative investment management firm that specializes in the direct investment of publicly traded US energy infrastructure through Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs). In addition to the fund products listed below, PGS offers customized managed accounts focused on MLPs. PGS also acts as a manager of managers for mandates involving Foreign Exchange (FX) and has built a suite of investable manager indices for FX.
- Since 1995, PGS has completed 30+ mandates representing in aggregate more than USD $3.0 billion in assets under management.
- PGS Premier Energy Income Fund (MLPs) was ranked 1st by BarclayHedge Top Performing Funds of Funds with Assets under $250,000,000 in December, 2011, 3rd in March, 2013, 7th in March, 2014 and mostly recently ranked 4th in June, 2014.
- PGS Energy Opportunities Trust (MLPs) was ranked 4th by BarclayHedge Top Performing Hedge Funds in the Energy Sector in September, 2011, 7th in March, 2013, 9th for 2013, 9th in March, 2014, 3rd in May, 2014 and most recently ranked 7th in June, 2014.
- PGS Energy Infrastructure UCITS Fund (MLPs) launched February 19, 2014. The first actively managed UCITS fund in the MLP space. Bloomberg Ticker: SPGSEIA ID
- The Parker FX Index™ started in 1992 and underscores the depth of experience in developing investable manager Indices. Current monthly performance for December, 2014 was 0.67%, 3.63% YTD. Top performer up 10.68% (see Press Releases page for the full report).
- PGS is a minority / woman owned firm given the ownership of our Managing Member, Founder and CIO, Virginia Reynolds Parker. We are registered as a minority owned firm with the state of Connecticut.
- Parker Global Strategies was awarded a 2013 HFM Performance Award – “Fund of Hedge Funds Specialist under $1 billion” – for the PGS Premier Energy Income Fund (PEIF). PGS was a finalist for this award in 2014. Please click here to see more of PGS’ awards.