Smart Beta Indices
Parker Global Strategies LLC (PGS) specializes in the development of smart beta indices for Global Listed Infrastructure, US Energy Infrastructure (MLPs), and Global Listed ESG strategies. PGS’ Smart Beta indices include:
- PGS GIS – Global listed infrastructure
- PGS Top 20 MLPs Trax®
- PGS FX Index
- PGS CMI-C
In addition to the fund products listed below, PGS built a suite of investable manager indices for FX, and provides customization and consulting services for listed infrastructure and ESG investing.
- Since 1995, PGS has completed 30+ mandates representing in aggregate more than USD $3.0 billion in assets under management.
- PGS launched its GI Smart Beta Index, a global listed infrastructure index, in October 2016.
- Protection 2, launched in 1998, was the first Japanese retail fund combining diversified hedge fund exposure, managed futures, and a letter of credit. The fund was the genesis of the Lyxor platform.
- PGS Premier Energy Income Fund (MLPs) was ranked 1st by BarclayHedge Top Performing Funds of Funds with Assets under $250,000,000 in December 2011, 2nd in June 2013, 3rd in June 2014, 3rd in March 2013, 7th in March 2014, and 8th in September 2014. To be eligible for the ranking, the fund needed to be tracked by BarclayHedge in the Fund of Funds under $250,000 category.
- PGS Energy Opportunities Trust (MLPs) was the first MLP focused fund developed for the Japanese market in 2008.
- The Parker FX Index™ started in 1992, underscores PGS’s depth of experience in developing investable manager Indices.
- PGS is a certified MWBE (minority /woman owned firm), registered with the state of Connecticut.